Terms & Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Use of this site
1. Your use of this site, which is provided by Sufinda C.I.C. (“Sufinda”), is expressly conditional upon your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this site you signify your consent to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions you must not use this site.
Safety, Complaints, and Reporting Abuse
3. You are advised not to reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, email address or home address). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your details when using this website.
4. Any questions about these terms and conditions or reports of anyone abusing the website or otherwise not complying with these terms and conditions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If you become aware of any misuse of the site or wish to complain about any User Content or material on the site or believe any of your rights have been violated e.g. your copyright infringed, you have been defamed etc., you can contact us at email@example.com. We will need to know the following:
(a) Nature of your complaint and location within the site of the particular content or user;
(b) For copyright disputes, identification of the copyright work you claim has been infringed and identification of the User Content that you claim is infringing the copyright work – usually the URL of the User Content
(c) A statement that you have a good-faith belief the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorised to act on behalf of the owner.
(d) Your name, address, telephone number and email address and such other information as we may reasonably request.
6. We reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend access to the website in response to conduct that we believe interferes with other people’s enjoyment.
6. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website (including without limitation the text, graphics and other content) are owned or controlled by Sufinda or its licensors.
7. You may download and print extracts from the site and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on this website.
8. You must not reproduce any part of this website or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated in writing that you may do so. The design, arrangement and look and feel of this website are also the copyright of Sufinda and/or its licensors and may not be copied or otherwise reproduced.
9. The trademarks, trade names and logos displayed on this website are the property of Sufinda and/or its licensors or other third parties. Users should not use these without the prior written permission of Sufinda or the relevant third party.
10. We are providing this website and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, excludes all representations or warranties of any kind including, without limitation, warranties implied by statute. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current.
11. We will not be liable for any loss which may result from the use of this website including, without limitation, loss due to any computer virus or viruses which may infect your computer equipment as a result of your access to or use of this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website (except for death or personal injury attributable to our negligence and to the extent permitted at law).
12. If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with any of these terms and conditions of use, we may, at our discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of the site immediately and without giving you any advance notice or reason. If we wish to bring the agreement to an end, we will do so by emailing you at the address you have registered stating that the agreement has terminated. The agreement will terminate and your email address and password will become invalid on this website immediately.
Other websites and services
13. You can access other sites via links or URL re-directions from this site. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents. You agree that we will not be party to any transaction or contract with any third party that you may enter into and we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those third party websites and services. You agree you will not involve us in any dispute you may have with any such third party website or service.
Privacy and Data Protection
15. Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to this site we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
Severance, Governing Law & Jurisdiction
16. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable such invalidity shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. References to ‘Sufinda, ‘us’, ‘our’, and ‘we’ are to Sufinda C.I.C., Centre for Sustainable Finance, SOAS University of London, Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London, WC1H 0XG, United Kingdom.
These terms were last updated on 17 February 2019 and may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted.